Green energy is offered with Government rebates & incentives. The initial expense of setting up the solar system on your roof will offer ongoing substantial savings on your annual power bills
Feed in Tariff (Funded by State Governments and Electricity Suppliers)
- The payment for each Kilowatt Hour (kWh) or ‘unit’ of energy your systems produces which isn’t used in your home and is therefore sold back to the grid – this varies by state
- State’s impose a limit on the maximum size of system you can install to qualify
- The size of system you install depends on how much energy you use, when you use the bulk of your electricity and the Feed in tariff you’ll receive in your state
Solar Credits Scheme (Federally funded)
- You receive a certain number of Small Technology Certificates (STC’s) depending on the size of the system you install and which region of Australia you live in.
- Solar Arena will claim these on your behalf and offer the value as a discount on the price of installation and product