Is solar power the right choice for you?
Solar Panels have been installed on the rooftops of houses and other building in Australia since the 1970’s. More than 1.4 million rooftop solar systems have been installed right across Australia, safely and reliably delivering clean electricity to homes and business. Before making the decision to install solar, Solar Arena will consider whether the investment will be worthwhile for you.
A number of different factors affect payback period and whether you should go solar.
We consider the following:
- Benefit gained by self-consumption, which offsets the higher retail tariff that you would pay by using power generation by your system instead of drawing power from the grid
- Household electricity consumption when choosing your system size
- Energy bill per quarter
- Roof Size
- Whether or not you own the property
- Direction of the roof
The price of your Solar PV system can be affected by a number of factors, including:
- government incentives & support schemes
- type & number of panels
- types & size of inverter
- type of framing equipment & system components
- height, accessibility of roof & whether it is tiled, metal or concrete
- after sales service agreements