Solar Arena Maintenance Program
The two main parts of a solar system are the Solar Panels and the Inverter. Your solar panels are often exposed to harsh weather conditions, and your inverter is constantly working with the conversion between AC and DC electricity. Whilst the overall system is efficient and quiet, it is doing the hard yards every day to produce clean electricity for your home.
Solar Arena recommends servicing your solar power system once every 2 years to guarantee that your unit is producing as much renewable electricity as it should be. This servicing helps safeguard against any problems in the future, so that you can get the most out of your investment.
How much does it cost?
Our servicing rates are very competitive, and discounts are available for existing Solar Arena clients.
What happens during a solar power system service?
Our workmanship is what we pride our business on. Trained technicians generally complete a service in less than 2 hours. All they require is access to your switchboard, inverter and roof.
What do we do during the installation?
- Inverter clean, in order to minimise dust affecting the electrical components
- Production tests of your system, to ensure it still meets expected energy outputs
- Clean of your panels, which will involve removal of dust, grit, bird droppings, residue, moss and any other debris that could be affecting efficiency
- Inspection of the wiring integrity and enclosures, ensuring that no damage has been caused by UV rays, heat, vermin or other forces
- Anti-islanding tests
- Monitoring of shade and other issues that may be affecting the performance of your unit
- Test on your Junction box – ensuring they remain water-tight and free from moisture ingress
- Associated switches will be test, along with circuit breakers to check that they are operational and all terminations are secure
- Maintenance & Inspection of all safety warning labels